Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Chocolate Chip Craisin Muffins

These muffins are crazy good!

Who doesn't love Craisins?! 
They're so good. 
I love to put them in salads, 
trail mix, or just eat them by the handful.

When I was at the grocery store yesterday
and my four-year-old dragged me to the bakery
to ask politely for a cookie, 
I had my eye on these cranberry muffins...
But we all know, Homemade is Better!

So today I decided to whip up a 
small batch of tasty homemade muffins.

Chocolate Chip Craisin Muffins

Makes 6 regular size muffins

Ingredients:
1 cup Flour
1 teaspoon Baking Powder
1/8 teaspoon Salt
1/2 cup Sugar
1 Egg
3/8 cup Milk
1/4 cup Vegetable Oil
1 teaspoon Vanilla
1/4 cup Chocolate Chips
1/4 cup Cherry Craisins

Directions:
  1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit.
  2. Grease pan and dust with flour.
  3. Mix flour, baking powder, salt
  4. In a separate bowl whisk sugar, eggs, milk, oil, vanilla
  5. Fold in flour mixture.
  6. Fold in chocolate chips and craisins.
  7. Fill muffin cups.
  8. Bake for 20 minutes.
  9. Let cool in pan for 4 minutes.
  10. Remove from pan and cool on baking rack.

ENJOY!







No comments:

Post a Comment