Monday, October 6, 2014

Pinterest Review: Baked Chicken, Potatoes & Green Beans

I love Pinterest, don't you? 
This recipe is kind of famous on Pinterest.
I've seen it so many times, 
and every time I tell myself, 
I have to try that!
Well, tonight I did! 

So here's my review:

This Pinterest recipe receives a 

9.4 out of 10 

Based on the following categories:
10/10 for Difficulty 
Really it doesn't get much easier than this:
  1. Wash, Peel and Quarter Potatoes
  2. Season Ingredients with Italian Dressing Packet
  3. Arrange in Casserole Dish and Top with Pats of Butter
  4. Cover with Foil and Bake at 350 for One Hour.

10/10 for Ingredients

There are a total of FIVE tasty ingredients.
  1. Chicken
  2. Red Potatoes 
  3. Green Beans
  4. Italian Seasoning 
  5. Butter

10/10 for Time

This takes about 5 minutes to prep and bakes in one hour.

6/10 for Healthy. 

Butter and I have a love/hate relationship.
Alternative-
Substitute "Smart Balance" or an olive oil spread 
and serve a side salad in lieu of rolls or bread. 

10/10 for "Hubby and Kiddo Approved"

I received an enthusiastic 
"Yes! Make this again" from the whole fam.

There you have it folks, 
I hope this review has been helpful. 
I do suggest giving this recipe a shot, 
if you like tender flavorful chicken, 
perfectly cooked potatoes packed with flavor,
and juicy green beans that even the pickiest eaters will eat.
All-in-all it's a good "meat & potatoes" dish 
for those busy fall weeknights.

No comments:

Post a Comment