Wednesday, June 18, 2014

DIY Body Scrub

Chances are you already have the ingredients 
to make your own body scrub.
If so, I strongly urge you to do so.
Trust me, your body will thank you! 

I've had my eye on a few different DIY body scrubs 
on Pinterest for a while now.
So today when my Dove ran out, 
in hopes of avoiding using my hubby's "man soap" 
and smelling like an Irish spring,
I checked to see what ingredients I had on-hand.
Here's what I came up with:

1/4 cup Folgers Chocolate Silk coffee grounds
1/8 cup dark brown sugar
1/8 cup light brown sugar
1 tablespoon granulated (white) sugar
1/8 cup honey
1/8 cup coconut oil 
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
1 tablespoon vitamin E oil 

So far I tried this on my arms and hands
and I seriously cannot wait to scrub up tonight. 
This stuffs smells amazing!



No comments:

Post a Comment